Tuesday, June 18, 2013

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I got the computer version! YAY! I have version 1.5.2. I don't think I'm going to be installing snapshots, pre-release versions, beta versions, and stuff like that because they have tons of bugs and I don't want to seriously ess up my game. Also, sometimes there's problems like not being able to get the new features in areas you've already explored. I just wish the official releases would come out faster, because the snapshots are already in 1.9ish and there's horses and everything!
        So, anyway, I've been watching some Let's Play's (LP's) on YouTube, and I'm thinking I might want to do one, except it'll be through blog posts and screenshots. I'm looking for a good seed. I don't really like playing survival in crazy seeds; I just like normal survival seeds, but maybe with some diamonds underneath spawn? I don't know. I'll be watching YouTube videos and visiting websites and stuff like that to find a good seed.
        I'm mostly a peaceful mode player. I think monsters are kinda annoying. I know it's not that hard to play off of peaceful mode, but I guess they just get in the way of doing more fun stuff. Once I get the mob spawner built, though, I might go on Easy or Normal.
        That's this post. It's really random, but that's me. The name of this blog was going to be Random Mangoes, but that was taken. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment